My Journey From Head to Heart
this site the web

My 1st attempt at writing poetry for her.


I am sorry, for the things I said
Coz even though I want to, I can't take them back,
I am sorry, coz I hurt you
But I was hurt too,
I am sorry, coz I made you feel bad
I guess I had gone mad,
I am sorry, that I was mean
But every time you seem to go far away, I just want to scream,
I am sorry, that I am not good enough
But I'll be there when the journey is rough,
I am sorry; I don't know what else I shall do
But I do know, with all my heart - I Love You.
Please Forgive Me, for making U sad
I don't know, what went into my head,
Please forgive me, as now nights are lonely & chilly
I am sorry, for being so silly ,
I Miss You & I pray
That U choose not to go away,
Remember all the good times we had,
& all the things, into the night, over countless messages we shared,
I am hoping you stay
And in the cradle of Love, Fun, Joy, Bliss, Care, Understanding, Patience, and Belongingness...our Friendship will always sway.
So, what shalt thou say?
Do U want to pack up or do U wanna play?
We are 2 sweet n stupid people, who go coockoo sometimes & we should always be together,
Coz not doing so, will be a crime against nature!
I can't seem to think of more words, which seem to ryhme,
Coz U have infected me with Ur infectious enzymes!
I do need someone to look after me and some one to care,
if U cant do it, even though I do it for U, then do it for my pretty, silky hair(?) (Koi aur line ja rahi nahi thi)
Please bear me sometimes, for the ways in which I act
and if still U r not coming back, I am going to cum n kick ur butt!

`Love
Ash.
P.S: She liked it!

1 Hitch Hikers:

Unknown said...

:) nice poetry spcly d last few lines "kuch aur line ja nahi rahi thi"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies